Membership to the Royal Queensland Art Society Brisbane Branch Inc.
RQAS membership provides members with the following benefits:
- Ability to
- exhibit their work in exhibitions and competitions throughout the year at the beautifully appointed Petrie Terrace Gallery.
- display paintings for sales in the Studio Gallery for $20 per month for 2 metres of space.
- choose up to five of their own works for online viewing on the Artists Profile section of the RQAS web site.
- Free use of the RQAS library for borrowing and referencing of Art books.
- Members Gatherings on the last Sunday of each Month from 2 pm to 4 pm with informative Guest speakers and or demonstrations.
- A regular newsletter keeping members informed of activities both within and outside RQAS.
- Opportunity to attend or conduct a workshop of their own genre.
- Discounts on
- Entry Fees for all open exhibitions.
- Art supplies purchased at Eckersley’s ART & CRAFT, Chapman & Bailey and Oxlades.
- Hiring gallery space for any member of more than twelve Months standing.
Email or post your completed form to:
Royal Queensland Art Society
Unit 3, 162 Petrie Tce, Brisbane, QLD, 4000
Our Official Members Gatherings are held on the last Sunday of each month 2 pm – 4 pm with a lecture or demonstration by a Guest Speaker.
A newsletter is emailed regularly to members to keep them informed of the various activities, both within and outside the Society. Click here to view past newsletters.
The society has an extensive library which is open for the use of all members.
For information on the function of the State Body of the Royal Queensland Art Society please click below: